Age of History Games
Suzema

Bloody Europe II | Thawed

2 hours ago, redfire said:

I'm Polish nationalist

If you are Polish nationalist why do you  want to give Transilyvania to Hungary so much? Majority of people there were Romanian/Dacian for millennias.

1 hour ago, RyanOrleansII said:

Hungary having Transylvania or not isn't a matter for Poland

What does matter to Poland is it having silesia or not, maybe even parts of Western Belarus

Silesia is slavic they have a slavic language 

1 hour ago, Suzema said:

1187 (The Third Crusade)

lvmdW6S_YDw.jpg

1337 (Hundred Years War)

ushkSHsGuIA.jpg

1579(Eighty Years War)

syijoDjD2eE.jpg

1618 (Thirty Years War)

ryXH-Z21a5k.jpg

1836 (Victorian Era)

-mKE1hA2cys.jpg

1871 (Franco-Prussian War)

KVESVCOlzOg.jpg

War of Roses

W1fZFPAUKT4.jpg

English Civil War

jbqfDh3_o2c.jpg

Damnnn

Posted (edited)

Could u make  Guernsey and Agean Islands as separated provinces , add Italy Islands of Elba and the islands around Sicily ; and subdivide the current provinces , mainly Hre , for more accurated Nations , similar to the German map .Screenshot_20200420-000554.thumb.png.945c435934491a67132409613a7bc79a.png

Edited by Msm2077

12 hours ago, Suzema said:

1187 (The Third Crusade)

lvmdW6S_YDw.jpg

1337 (Hundred Years War)

ushkSHsGuIA.jpg

1579(Eighty Years War)

syijoDjD2eE.jpg

1618 (Thirty Years War)

ryXH-Z21a5k.jpg

1836 (Victorian Era)

-mKE1hA2cys.jpg

1871 (Franco-Prussian War)

KVESVCOlzOg.jpg

War of Roses

W1fZFPAUKT4.jpg

English Civil War

jbqfDh3_o2c.jpg

Damn

The total of done scenarios are 20 (after the photos i seen there)

The undone scenarios are:

Ancient Greece

Medieval Baltics

Yugoslav Wars

Punic Wars

Regional Wars

Kaiserreich

Apple Moi le deluge

Napoleonic Wars

Holy Roman Empire

and some years...

Note:I post this only as a fact

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

@Suzema you should start thinking of making a world map

That would be great but it would be made for more than one year and only some great computer could run it, it would have atleast have 20000 provinces,probably more than large majority of strategy games.

Edited by Serb

13 hours ago, Serb said:

That would be great but it would be made for more than one year and only some great computer could run it, it would have atleast have 20000 provinces,probably more than large majority of strategy games.

ur right but balkan map would be a great idea since theres still balkans playing the game,i would like the creation of this cuz if europe map is so big balkan map will have to be divided by administrative regions so that means macedonia(north whatever) will have 80 provinces(ik cuz i started something like this but i didnt finished it)and imagine other countries and their bunch of provinces plus a lot of stuff happened on this territory there can be a lot of scenarios

Many big cities are just weak provinces, weaker even than their neighbours that haven't anything more. I give an example, Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki has 20% growth rate which is insanely low. It is important for me to have more, since I play mostly in the Balkan region. But this is not the only one, also Sofia, Plovdiv/Philippopolis, Belgrade, Bursa, Izmir and many others (ex: Venice, many french and german cities etc). I know this isn't anything special for anyone else, but a player who plays small countries preparing the to attack empires it is very important to me. So the thing I would ask for is, if you can release a version with more concrete province growth rate. Since I can't edit maps (reasons) I can't fix it. I have to change the growth rate from game settings every time and that's very hard for an android player. About the other stuff, amazing job, thank you! 

Posted (edited)

Many big cities are just weak provinces, weaker even than their neighbours that haven't anything more. I give an example, Thessaloniki. Thessaloniki has 20% growth rate which is insanely low. It is important for me to have more, since I play mostly in the Balkan region. But this is not the only one, also Sofia, Plovdiv/Philippopolis, Belgrade, Bursa, Izmir and many others (ex: Venice, many french and german cities etc). I know this isn't anything special for anyone else, but a player who plays small countries preparing the to attack empires it is very important to me. So the thing I would ask for is, if you can release a version with more concrete province growth rate. Since I can't edit maps (reasons) I can't fix it. I have to change the growth rate from game settings every time and that's very hard for an android player. About the other stuff, amazing job, thank you! 

Edit: to explain that these cities are not weak, they have 800000+ population each, many of them have times more. That's why they are important for the economy and that's why I want them to be as good as in reality. 

Edited by Hectorboi69
Just to explain something more

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By The IM
      I'm sure you dreamed about this scenario! But why  i put scenario in mods category? Read this:
      Cześć! Jest to mój pierwszy projekt na tej stronce do modów, akurat do AoCII. Ostatnio miałem taki malutki przebłysk:
      "Dużo ludzi pisze że potrzebuje kogoś to pomocy przy robieniu wydarzeń, a ja umiem je robić od samego początku nawet te zaawansowane!" Więc naszła mnie myśl aby stworzyć scenariusz dzisiejszej europy ale każdy kraj będzie miał oryginalne drzewko. Takie podobne do tego jakie są w Hearts of Iron 4 ale oczywiście inaczej wyglądające. Projekt zaczołem dziś czyli 17 maja a skończe go pewnie za pare tygodni (przy dobrej pracy ok. 2). Oczywiście później wyśle wam zdjęcia związane z przebiegem prac i będziecie mogli popatrzeć na moją męke 😄 Informuje już teraz że nie będe odpisywać na komentarze pod projektem przez okres prac ale będe je przeglądać. Jak ktoś będzie chciał zobaczyć jak wyglądają drzewka kraji to wyśle je jako zdjęcia. Dziękuje i życzcie mi miłych prac bo jak nie to dodam wydarzenie do drzewka niemiec "Powrót Rzeszy".
      English:
      Hey! This is my first project on this page for mods, just for AoCII. Recently I had such a tiny flash:
      "A lot of people write that I need someone to help me make events, and I can do them from the very beginning even the advanced!" So the thought came to me to create the script of today's Europe but each country will have an original tree. So similar to what they are in Hearts of Iron 4 but of course looking different. I started the project today, 17 May and I will finish it in a few weeks (with a good job approx. 2). Of course, later I will send you photos related to the course of work and you will be able to look at my torment: I am now informing you that I will not reply to comments on the project for the duration of the work, but I will review them. If someone wants to see what country trees look like and they will send them as photos. Thank you and wish me nice work because if not I will add the event to the German tree "Return of the Reich".
      I used google translate so sorry for the mistakes!
      Here i will tell you about every news and updates of this mod:
      0.1 Alpha - Iceland and Denmark have trees from now!
      0.2 Alpha - Norway and Ireland have trees from now!
      0.3 Alpha - Spain have problems with Catalonia from now! Poland have deals with Belarus too.
      EDITED in 27.11.2020
      Hello! I back after really big problem. I was infected by coronavirus, with heavy pain :c But today, i can easily continue this mod project! Hope you enjoy it! Thank you!!! <333
      Sorry for my english, xd
      So i got plans, to completely renew this mod, i mean. Scenario will start in 1990 on 1 January, there will be events like "Fall of USSR" or War in Yugoslavia! Trees Project need to be renew too! 
      1.0 Alpha - There is NATO, some people dont want it but i make NATO low advanced so you can fight with them just like with one Nation!
      - Countries like USSR, Yugoslavia, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Hungary got many events already,
      - You can now join to NATO by events, 
      - In some countries like USA is presidential election Events so you can change goverment from Democracy to Republican for example!
      There is also mod release date, probably on 2021, so one month to go!

• By redr1p
      The shangai powers won the ww 3.
      Russia and China are the new superpowers. 
      Russia has belarus ukraine and many puppets.
      China has tailand and so many indian puppets.
      India, France, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Norway, America and many other NATO countries collapsed.
      Iran has half of the arabic peninsula.
      And so on...

Download 1 ===>ShangaiVictory.rar
      Download 2===>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oC-4pPNKHhHSmIZRbQjNg-IjgD-fM-X1/view?usp=sharing
    • By Mr Maker
      Here is my custom scenario.

1606152044334eegfqhyr.zip
    • By WorldStadiums
      Hello everyone, I put this publication more than anything so that you know that if you want me to make a personalized flag for a personalized civilization I will do it without any problem and obviously for free, it's just that, thanks for reading
    • By RandomWarior
      Hello! This is my second project for AOC2, i have made a simple mod launcher in Batch
      Batch Documentation: https://ss64.com/nt/
      I have left some text files for you to get started
      As the title says, this is open source, and you can edit it to your liking

It might not work for you if your windows installation does not have xcopy 
      Which should come with windows
      You can search a tutorial online how to get it (Probably)

Good luck!
      Windows:
      AOC2 Mod Launcher.rar (alpha 1.0) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.1.rar (alpha 1.1) wine cmd compatible
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V A 1.5.rar  (alpha 1.5)
      AoC2 Mod Launcer V B 1.0.zip  (beta 1.0)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.2.rar  (beta 1.2)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.4.rar  (Beta 1.4)
      AOC2 Mod Launcher V B 1.5.rar <-- Latest version (Beta 1.5)
      Linux:
      Run the .main.bat file using wine cmd
      Article: https://www.linux.org/threads/running-windows-batch-files-on-linux.11205/#:~:text=Batch files can be run by typing "start FILENAME.,cmd.exe %2Fc FILENAME.
      Command (In launcher directory): "~$ wine cmd" and run it from that console or "~$ /.main.bat" (Please use Version Alpha 1.0 or 1.1 for this)

Update 1.1:
      1. Extra console logging and a notification when copying is done.
      2. I removed auto start of AoC2.exe since it would not work.

Update 1.5:
      1. New GUI added:
          1a. New files to make the buttons work in batch
      2. Minor code redesign

Update Beta 1.0:
      1. Major code redesign (Visual Basic implemented)
      2. Minor changes to original code (Batch code)

Update Beta 1.2:
      1. File reorginesation
      2. More options in the launcher
         2a. Play
         2b. Simple launch (Copies AoC2.exe to the mod folder)

Update Beta 1.4:
      1. Added the ability to play your simple launch more easy.
      2. Brand new GUI 

Update Beta 1.5:
      1. Changes in the GUI settings
  • Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!