Age of History 3

Capodastr

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2 | Update is coming

10 minutes ago, Reich said:

Norrvägen is the modification is dedicated to one of the most interesting parts of the World in terms of history - Scandinavia.

Norrvägen will give you the opportunity to plunge into Scandinavian history, feel like one of the founders of the Viking Age and be the ruler of any existing state in Scandinavia at different times. It is planned to create at least 20 scenarios of different scales, whether it is the entire map, strewn with tribes and clans, or local conflicts, seasoned with events. Well, a few alternatives do not hurt.

The main feature of the mod is a new map, currently consisting of 2261 provinces. The map province template was created by me personally, drawn by hand based on data from various historical sources, and includes a fairly accurate historical and modern administrative division.
From the images below, you can see that the map includes not only Scandinavia, but also Britain, the Northern parts of Russia and Germany, as well as part of the Baltic States. These lands were added for historicity. For example, England and Baltica are present for the reason that the Vikings often organized campaigns in England and the Baltic States, which seriously affected the history of these peoples.
In addition to the typical work on the map, I will create an atmospheric soundtrack, thematic interface, and other nice "accessories" to the mod.

Some of other innovations of mod:
- Edited game code. For example, I changed the numerical limit of troops to attack an enemy province from 10 to 100 units of troops, to exclude catch-up (video on this topic). I also raised the price of creating a coalition against another country in trade agreements. And (you'll be suprised) new buildings, which are in development now (one of test new building is shown in the screenshots below, also you may see it there);

- New UI;
- Edited and new added terrain types;
- New Age - Viking Age in game timeline system;
- Atmospheric music and edited sounds;
- A few scenarios with events;
- New leaders;
- Formable civilizations;
and more...

On this moment mod is under development. Norrvägen will be released in summer 2020.

212587956_(2800).thumb.png.aa6c894c1c6558df2846bd2a6869cee5.png

858264228_(2804).thumb.png.d60625ab2780574607855ccada9c8119.png

364058983_(2807).thumb.png.65b0342f603d4a7fcc3edd7c1e30d209.png

You can find more information in our VK group.

amazing,are you guys planning on balkan focused mod?

21 hours ago, mitsos said:

how is addon + doing bro ? You have done an amazing job!

Thanks. Addon is on development too. I work on the most global update of this mod. But sometimes I want to take a break and work on other projects, so I decided to make Norrvägen. You can check last news about Addon here (use translater)

7 minutes ago, Reich said:

Thanks. Addon is on development too. I work on the most global update of this mod. But sometimes I want to take a break and work on other projects, so I decided to make Norrvägen. You can check last news about Addon here (use translater)

Nice, Norrvägen is an interesting and original map. Good luck!

Work on 850 scenario. Saami and baltic tribes are tired me out. Soon I will finish Finland and than I will work on flags for 500+ new countries. Wish me patience...

image.thumb.png.c728ddab4ebf77263bddd04ef6974e61.png

Edited by Reich

32 minutes ago, Reich said:

Work on 850 scenario. Saami and baltic tribes are tired me out. Soon I will finish Finland and than I will work on flags for 500+ new countries. Wish me patience...

image.thumb.png.c728ddab4ebf77263bddd04ef6974e61.png

u are rly good...one question can you help me,how to create map with bigger scale like 5 or 7

8 hours ago, kokakolabrooooo said:

u are rly good...one question can you help me,how to create map with bigger scale like 5 or 7

Open the map folder data/provinces/scales. Than create new folder and give it the name of the number that indicates the scale you need (for example 10). Than open Age_of_Civilizations.json and write there name of new folder (10) and put ; in the end

4 hours ago, Reich said:

Open the map folder data/provinces/scales. Than create new folder and give it the name of the number that indicates the scale you need (for example 10). Than open Age_of_Civilizations.json and write there name of new folder (10) and put ; in the end

thx

On 5/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, Reich said:

just want to ask,is the life of a normal civil good in russia,are the standards high?-just interest