Age of History 3
uwut

2k replies🥳 Uwut engine Full update released! revolutionary aoh code! Discord server! MOBILE RELEASED

a pool about future updates  

552 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, Goldensyrup said:

Hi uwut, does the latest update no longer have the option to send an ultimatum?

I can't find the option to send an ultimatum to another country. It seems like you always have to fight a war with them to get what you want from them.

He removed it 

army experience update released changelog;
Army Experience system added (like bloody europe but modified and nerfed)
foods are removed from game
now its possible to do some actions to countriesimage.thumb.png.9d0e484fcd688f721df9b6e3a1fcbae9.pngs when you are in spectator mode
(only exe file is modified other files is same)

Edited by uwut

Requesting if you can add back the option of sending ultimatums to other countries, as it's a realistic and historic part of geopolitics (think back to Germany and USSR annexing land/smaller countries during WW2 by threatening to invade). And also not realistic to go to war every time with other countries over land disputes (especially with smaller nations), and also especially now that war weariness and resource utilization has been implemented

Edited by Goldensyrup

how to send ultimatum? I know you added casus belli system, but I can't make any country to become my vassal or get province without war. It was easy to annex little countries, now even they fight with you, it is stupid and make my game more nervous.

29 minutes ago, andekey said:

how to send ultimatum? I know you added casus belli system, but I can't make any country to become my vassal or get province without war. It was easy to annex little countries, now even they fight with you, it is stupid and make my game more nervous.

ultimatums are removed from game because they was op, im planning to re add it

When i played the game until late game like about 1k+ turns whenever after i declared the war and already had peace, the resources start freezing and didn't even fill my need to build buildings like castles and farm, what supposed i do with it ?

Edited by Nachwaa

Mu buddy (uwut) i download on my mobile phone this app , but app cannot installed . Help me. I did'nt install this app before. 

IMG_20240119_211029.jpg

IMG_20240119_211257.jpg

57 minutes ago, Em1nLy said:

Mu buddy (uwut) i download on my mobile phone this app , but app cannot installed . Help me. I did'nt install this app before. 

IMG_20240119_211029.jpg

IMG_20240119_211257.jpg

Dude, Make sure your Storage is adequate. Then try to install it using 3rd Part software.

57 minutes ago, Em1nLy said:

IMG_20240119_211029.jpg

IMG_20240119_211257.jpg

This is for vanilla aoh2 you need to delete vanilla aoh2 then download this app

Edited by Outlawexperience

1 hour ago, Nachwaa said:

When i played the game until late game like about 1k+ turns whenever after i declared the war and already had peace, the resources start freezing and didn't even fill my need to build buildings like castles and farm, what supposed i do with it ?

Enter "Tutorial" mode. Then leave. Then go back to your Game. It worked for me too.

Hello uwu, I wanted to ask that it is not possible to put the file in different mods or the main game itself and play it, that is, it is just an --- file.

El juego está genial. Me alegra que porfin Allan puesto las armas nucleares. Pero estoy confundido de cómo funciona el sistema de recursos aveses genera aveses no y no te dice nada si hay algúna forma de aumentar los recursos. Si alguien sabe respondan me ayudaría mucho:)

17 hours ago, bau said:

17 hours ago, bau said:

O jogo é genial. Alegra-me que porfin Allan puesto las armas nucleares. Mas estou confuso sobre como funciona o sistema de recursos avesses gera avesses não e não te diz nada se há alguma forma de aumentar os recursos. Se alguém souber me ajudaria muito🙂

The higher the growth of a province, the more resources it provides. So, to earn more resources per round, you can build farms.

On 27/7/2023 at 9:31, uwut said:

crecimiento

A qué te refieres con crecimiento?

Porque nose como hacer para generar más recursos intenté de todo pero nada sirve

4 hours ago, Wedus kentir said:

I experienced a force close when opening the technology point why I can force close on the android version 

Dude, it says on the page that the technology menu is bugged. The keyboard is also suffering from this, but Uwut will fix it.

9 hours ago, bau said:

A qué te refieres con crecimiento?

Porque nose como hacer para generar más recursos intenté de todo pero nada sirve

The province's population growth percentage. For example, desert provinces, which generally have lower growth, will provide few resources, but metropolises like London, São Paulo, Jakarta, etc. will provide many resources.

1 hour ago, DavidEstutyoru said:

Porcentaje de crecimiento poblacional de la provincia. Por ejemplo, las provincias desérticas, que generalmente tienen un menor crecimiento, aportarán pocos recursos, pero las metrópolis como Londres, São Paulo, Yakarta, etc. aportarán muchos recursos.

Gracias pero igual yo tenía una partida con Rusia y construía granjas y los recursos no aumentaban. Pienso que deberían hacer una especie de edificio que puedas construir para que aumente la cantidad de recursos que te dan por turno.

Además porque con Reino Unido me dan 1000 de recursos por turno y con Italia o Alemania 50 

43 minutes ago, bau said:

Gracias pero igual yo tenía una partida con Rusia y construía granjas y los recursos no aumentaban. Pienso que deberían hacer una especie de edificio que puedas construir para que aumente la cantidad de recursos que te dan por turno.

Maybe it's because there's a bug (you can enter tutorial mode and exit. If that's the case, you'll receive resources). Or this is because the growth rate must increase a lot to have a really big increase, in which it is easy to notice.

48 minutes ago, bau said:
2 hours ago, DavidEstutyoru said:

más porque con Reino Unido me dan 1000 de recursos por turno y con Italia o Alemania 50 

It must be because the United Kingdom has a higher population growth and also because it is more developed in the scenario, as in most scenarios they place Germany and Italy as less developed, Germany because it is very strong when developed and Italy because it is not as developed compared to the rest of Europe.