Age of History 3
Capodastr

Norrvägen | Age of Civilizations 2 | Update is coming

Work on governments. 

Here are the forms of government:

● The monarchy was divided into two forms of government: Absolute and Constitutional. I think there’s nothing special to be said.
● Chiefdom is the main ideology for the countries of the "ancient" eras. In fact, it is a collective image of various jarliness and small tribal unions.
● Tanistri is a form of government for the Irish and Scottish clans, of which there are a great many in some scenarios.
● Alting is a unique form of government for Iceland. Alting is one of the oldest parliaments in the world: at first, the word Alting meant the popular gatherings of the first Icelandic settlers, at which various issues were resolved and further plans of the communities were discussed. Now the Parliament of modern Iceland is called Alting.
● Theocracy is a form of government based on religious principles. It will be a unique form of government for the Teutonic Order, etc.

So far, these are all forms of governments that we have added at this moment. It is worth noting that the default governments were not left aside and were rebalanced. What you see in the screenshots below is not the final form of the characteristics of governments, everything will gradually be adjusted.

If you have any thoughts about the forms of government that can be added to the mod on logical and historical grounds, then be sure to write to us in the comments.

W.I.P

OopLQ_7ZDeE.jpg

yh-lgHsbipo.jpg

dVzynaELmOE.jpg

10V5uJrCE3A.jpg

yAr5DnTk0U8.jpg

Work on events has begun.
I will tell you right away that I do not copy CK2. From crusaders, I will only take pictures of events (they are too beautiful), and the events themselves will be based on real historical events and characters.

Snimok_ekrana_4482.png?extra=Yl4BmrXPUSw

Edited by Reich

Great attention is paid to the leaders in Norrvägen.
I decided that the portraits of the leaders should depict people, and not, as is often indicated in other sources, features drawn as if by a five-year-old child.

For example, below are examples of several works. The first image is the "evolution" of the portrait of the leader, Harald Fairhair, the first king of all Norway. Most often, including AoC II, its image is represented by what you see on the left. This did not suit me, but I remembered that somewhere in Norway there was a monument to this character. I found a photo of the monument on the Internet (in the middle of the image in the post) and with the help of graphic editors I processed it, coloring the portrait and giving Harald a more natural look in the art style. The result is what we see on the right.

I also created a portrait of the father of King Harald the Fair-haired - Halfdan the Black (both of them have a nickname due to the appearance of their hair). The progress of the work and the result can be seen in down of post.

work in fremgang!

9-DPwfATaMA.jpg

Rmxzy24KvMo.jpg

1 hour ago, Reich said:

Great attention is paid to the leaders in Norrvägen.
I decided that the portraits of the leaders should depict people, and not, as is often indicated in other sources, features drawn as if by a five-year-old child.

For example, below are examples of several works. The first image is the "evolution" of the portrait of the leader, Harald Fairhair, the first king of all Norway. Most often, including AoC II, its image is represented by what you see on the left. This did not suit me, but I remembered that somewhere in Norway there was a monument to this character. I found a photo of the monument on the Internet (in the middle of the image in the post) and with the help of graphic editors I processed it, coloring the portrait and giving Harald a more natural look in the art style. The result is what we see on the right.

I also created a portrait of the father of King Harald the Fair-haired - Halfdan the Black (both of them have a nickname due to the appearance of their hair). The progress of the work and the result can be seen in down of post.

work in fremgang!

9-DPwfATaMA.jpg

Rmxzy24KvMo.jpg

AWESOME

gonna play this for sure *even tho I am not Nordic*