Age of History 3

Trans-Amur

Bloody Europe II | New update

On 5/15/2021 at 10:08 AM, AlastorTSGW said:

Hey does anyone else think that needing an ally to justify war is like, totally stupid and makes no sense?

I myself understand that this condition is as stupid as possible, it appeared when combining the preparation for war code with a declaration of war, because of this, such a condition appeared.

On 5/15/2021 at 11:08 AM, Hitler the secend said:

It's hard to support rebels

For example I want to make rebels rise up in spain, but I can just give them a small amount money

Can increase the money so we can give to rebels more to rise up?

I plan to change this mechanic in the game, only I will complicate it, but at the same time I will improve and make it work. I want to make sure that with a lot of support they can do something. More precisely, I want to do this, each person needs to be prepared, I think they need to be allocated 5 coins for each, then with sufficient funding, they would be willing to rebel.

1 minute ago, Trans-Amur said:

私自身、この状態は可能な限り愚かであると理解しています。戦争コードの準備と宣戦布告を組み合わせたときに現れたので、このような状態が現れました。

i have an idea

make these system

1. coring enemy's land by paying money

2. if enemy has your core, you can declear war on them like send a ultimanum.

1 hour ago, Trans-Amur said:

Unfortunately, there was no fix for the android, due to the limitation in the file size, it was not possible to transfer all the developments from the PC version.

Well I'm certain this could be worked around in the next update but I'll have to wait and see 

6 hours ago, Domb said:

How did you edit sandbox mode so that it gives you more money???

This cannot be done in the game files, you need to change the game code (I do not have the source code, only the game developer has it. I edit the code that is needed to execute in-game processes in the game and to start the game, this is so that some people did not write that I have the source code of the game)

On 5/16/2021 at 6:32 AM, Lipark Japanese modder said:

i have an idea

make these system

1. coring enemy's land by paying money

2. if enemy has your core, you can declear war on them like send a ultimanum.

Thats actually a great idea, but its propably very hard too do

Jesus i wish i could write everything and just shut up lol, you could try making AI take less province but take money and make vassals in peace deal to make the world balanced and avoide the border gore, also vassalization of the country

Can you please add the 1.1.3 version back? I accidentally updated the game with beta 1.2 instead of keeping it 1.1.3 please I absolutely hate the justification war option! And i hate how the A.I can instantly declare war while i have to just wait for my allies to get prepare for war! It is really annoying!

2 hours ago, Oggts said:

Can you please add the 1.1.3 version back? I accidentally updated the game with beta 1.2 instead of keeping it 1.1.3 please I absolutely hate the justification war option! And i hate how the A.I can instantly declare war while i have to just wait for my allies to get prepare for war! It is really annoying!

you just send ultimatum lol

3 hours ago, Oggts said:

Thats ultimatum

I was thinking of this system for civil wars to punish rapid ideology changing.

Whenever changing ideology from similar to another similar: Repulic to democracy, Monarchy to constitutional monarchy, Happiness will always drop by 50% But you get fair change at recovering from it.

However changing ideology to total opposite, Enemy of the ideology, Let's say Fascism to Communism it will trigger civil war between the two.

Please write down all the features you added.  Currently, there are no more than 20 features on the subject. But there are more than 100 features that come with an update in the mod. But none of them are written on the forum.I request you to write all the innovations in response to this article. @Trans-Amur

Turns out that having a high resolution monitor ends up breaking the game. Unless I set my resolution to 1920x1080 or lower, I can only see and access a portion of the screen, making it unplayable.unknown.pngunknown.png